We use cookies to provide the best possible experience.

By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

Closed ⚡ Looking for people who can revive my unique concept semi-realistic server Polar Galaxy

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by mnts, Jan 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mnts

mnts Active Member Developer

Discord:
    mistermantas#2709
    Twitter:
    mistermantas
    Hi there,

I'm not the most active on this forum, as I'm a fairly busy person, but I have one thing and it's nostalgia for Minecraft (which is eating me up like no other person could).

JOIN DISCORD

1. Is this paid?

No.

2. Why should I join?

Either: (a) you want to be part of a community, (b) you want to spend your time better, (c) you are interested in the concept of the server which I'll get into, or (d) you want my friendship / services. My friend keeps telling me I'm a portable psychologist. And guess what? Half of the people on this forum need one! :smile:

3. What is the concept then?

You could call it a realistic server and you'd be right.

I'm currently working on an in-depth writeup, but here's a summary:

Instead of a small spawn and a gigantic wilderness to explore, you first spawn in the City of Sidon — a beautiful city full of high-rise apartments, small markets, government buildings, and more. Exploring the city is half the fun, you can even go to the countryside, the mines for safe resource-gathering, or the wastelands — a dangerous land without any human entities, but available for exploring!

It's not like vanilla survival, but more akin to a balance between towny & prison (but without the prison, unless you hold civilization as a prison, then yeah). I suppose it's roleplay too, but that merely extends to the fact that everyone in society has a 'title,' a purpose, so that would be the case in-game.
    4. So I'll have to build this?

The world is 38 - 50% built, I'd say. It's not gigantic, but it's pretty beautiful and nice to be in, which is the point.

I'm looking mainly for people who are involved in actually making and running these servers and communities, but if you can contribute otherwise, by all means, go ahead & join my Discord. =)

^^

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
  2. Apple

Apple ya yeet Enhanced Advanced

The "JOIN DISCORD" link requires a slash. :smile: It also doesn't work when you add one. :thinking:

3. OP
    OP
    mnts

mnts Active Member Developer

Discord:
    mistermantas#2709
    Twitter:
    mistermantas
    THANKS SYTE ffs

• Sincere Sincere x 1
  4. Vape

Vape Well-Known Member