Reaction score
Discord
Faas#4059
  • 1 Year
Bid Increment
Current Offer
Starting Bid
BIN
I recently built a dedicated machine for a new server hosting company, I'm looking for someone who can install Ptero and WHMCS onto the machine for me.
This machine is on an AMD 3950X with 2 NVMe drives in RAID1 (that I want WHMCS and the Ptero panel on) and 4 HDD drives in RAID10 (that I want the daemon installed to)

I'm looking to pay $250 for this and potentially $200 for each additional machine I add down the line.

Send me a message on discord (Faas#4059) or email me ([email protected]) if interested.

Last edited:

Apple

Cloud infrastructure engineer.
Enhanced
Advanced
The Nightclub
Reaction score
Discord
j05h#4960
  • 1 Year
  • $50 Donation
  • Revival Contributor
  • Revival Donator
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • $25 Donation
I recently built a dedicated machine for a new server hosting company, I'm looking for someone who can install Ptero and WHM onto the machine for me.
This machine is on an AMD 3950X with 2 NVMe drives in RAID1 (that I want WHM and the Ptero panel on) and 4 HDD drives in RAID10 (that I want the daemon installed to)

I'm looking to pay $250 for this and potentially $200 for each additional machine I add down the line.

Send me a message on discord (Faas#4059) or email me ([email protected]) if interested.
Added - should definitely be able to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom