Reaction score
Discord
Faas#4059
  • 1 Year
Bid Increment
Current Offer
Starting Bid
BIN
I recently built a dedicated machine for a new server hosting company, I'm looking for someone who can install Ptero onto the machine for me.
This machine is on an AMD 3950X with 2 NVMe drives in RAID1 (that I want Ptero panel on) and 4 HDD drives in RAID10 (that I want the daemon installed to)

AMD RAID has been quit the challenge to get working with linux (for me) so I'm looking to hire someone to work on this for now.

The system we're working with: https://valid.x86.fr/0yr1gn

I'm looking to pay $250 for this and potentially $200 for each additional machine I add down the line.

Send me a message on discord (Faas#4059) or email me (Faas[email protected]) if interested.

Last edited:

Apple

Cloud infrastructure engineer.
Enhanced
Advanced
The Nightclub
Reaction score
Discord
j05h#4960
  • 1 Year
  • $50 Donation
  • Revival Contributor
  • Revival Donator
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • $25 Donation
I recently built a dedicated machine for a new server hosting company, I'm looking for someone who can install Ptero and WHM onto the machine for me.
This machine is on an AMD 3950X with 2 NVMe drives in RAID1 (that I want WHM and the Ptero panel on) and 4 HDD drives in RAID10 (that I want the daemon installed to)

I'm looking to pay $250 for this and potentially $200 for each additional machine I add down the line.

Send me a message on discord (Faas#4059) or email me ([email protected]) if interested.
Added - should definitely be able to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom