We use cookies to provide the best possible experience.

By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

Offering Aggressive growth on Instagram

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by Jesus, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Jesus

Jesus Member

logo.png
    45576423_2194840910838297_1399979701488844800_n.png

Hello everyone!
    I have for the past 2 years been using this method myself to grow my own instagram accounts to the point of this becoming a secondary income. I will now offer spots for others to join me on my journey and to teach from my own.

Aggressive growth, what is it?
    I can help you grow tremendously as I'm currently growing an average of ~1.2k on a new user each month this will help you out bulk. The method is simple, but painful if done manually and expensive if automated. You can check out any site, no one offers a cheaper service. You can decide on multiple things auto: follow, like, comment, unfollow; Specific hashtags or users.

As your audience grow following over 5.000 users will look unproffesionally and will make you loose credabillity. Likes on the other hand are a painless option to grow your account significantly and it is what I use on all of my accounts.

Pricing: $7.5 / month

NOTE: This is not something i profit off at all, so there will not be any form of discounts since running a vps and using the best proxies out there is a very real price.

FAQ:
    Will i get banned?
    • Sadly there is no way for me to make a 100% clear answer, but let me elaborate from experience. I have had over 50 accounts all in the range of 1.000 - 185.000 followers run this software. Over the time i have sold accounts and now I only have 9 accounts. I have only had an account banned once which was due to not using a proxy. Since then i use Elite Private European Proxies for all of my accounts, but only 1 proxy per account.
    I want to post something and interact with my audience
    • This is of course possible while i do not run the service 24/7 there is a sleep period. In this period (Which you can specific) you can use your instagram all you want. I also allow 1 planned post per day, though only if you send it 24 hours prior to posting.
    Do you need my password?
    • Yes, change your password before sending me your information. I will not be using this at any point except when you first purchase it.

Attached Files:

2. gf

gf Active Member

Telegram:
    @thiccfucker
    Twitter:
    AyoSkrt
    are you offering vouch copys
    +
    can you dm me the account you are using this on

3. OP
    OP
    Jesus

Jesus Member

No vouch copies and sadly no. Since you simply would be able to report me. I'd be willing to a smaller period as a trial for less.

4. gf

gf Active Member

Telegram:
    @thiccfucker
    Twitter:
    AyoSkrt
    im not a snitch, i just want to see the account i could careless if your using a method to get followers

5. OP
    OP
    Jesus

Jesus Member

Yes, you could easily be saying that. But for the general concern of my accounts I will not disclose their usernames as this is a income and i do not want to jepardize it at all.

6. gf

gf Active Member

Telegram:
    @thiccfucker
    Twitter:
    AyoSkrt
    you would need to show proof that this works then

7. OP
    OP
    Jesus

Jesus Member

As said before you can purchase a minor trail. IF you have any other ideas on how to proof this I would be more than willing. I'm not looking to scam a silly amount of $7.5 i have my successful webshop and other things advertise on here.

• Like Like x 1
  8. gf

gf Active Member

Telegram:
    @thiccfucker
    Twitter:
    AyoSkrt
    send a social blade of your insta block the name out

9. OP
    OP
    Jesus

Jesus Member

This is a fairly new account of mine in the food niche. You will not get the same results, because this account has been advertised throughout some of my other accounts somewhat related to the topic.

Skærmbillede 2018-11-08 kl. 18.02.06.png
    Skærmbillede 2018-11-08 kl. 18.03.04.png