We use cookies to provide the best possible experience.

By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

[AMA] Shaun

Discussion in 'AMA' started by Shaun, Aug 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shaun

Shaun Virtual Market Moderator Forum Moderator Dispute Moderator Chat Moderator Enhanced Advanced

Discord:
    Athys#9347
    Hey guys, I thought it would be pretty fun to do a reddit-style AMA to get to know me better (for those who don't know, AMA means "Ask me anything")!

Ask whatever questions you'd like, make sure to keep it ~PG-13 and in-line with VM's rules.

I look forward to seeing what you have to ask!

AMA will close 8/16/19.

2. gf

gf i take any donations tbh Advanced The Nightclub

Telegram:
    @thiccfucker
    Twitter:
    AyoSkrt
    are u tall

3. OP
    OP
    Shaun

Shaun Virtual Market Moderator Forum Moderator Dispute Moderator Chat Moderator Enhanced Advanced

Discord:
    Athys#9347
    I'm exactly 6'0", which is pretty much the threshold - I believe - for being tall :joy:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Piglet

Piglet Member

What's your Horoscope?
    :kappa:

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
  5. mistermantas

mistermantas Designer, Dev · mnts.lt Developer Enhanced Advanced

Last.fm:
    mistermantas
    Discord:
    Mantas#2709
    Twitter:
    mistermantas
    What is something you are really proud of?

What is your biggest, shame, regret, source of anxiety?

What is something you are really excited to do? long-term or short-term

If you could ask everybody in this thread one question, what would it be?

6. Reinsure

Reinsure Searching... Enhanced Advanced The Nightclub

Do you have a girlfriend?

7. OP
    OP
    Shaun

Discord:
    Athys#9347
    According to https://www.astrology.com/horoscope/daily/pisces.html, my horoscope for today is the following:
    I'm not a big believer of horoscopes so I'll take that with a grain of salt :tongue-out:

Big one from you mnts, I like that:

1.) I answered in ReinsureReinsure's thread that I was proud of my company but this time around I'll give you something different: investments. I started randomly throwing money in the stock market and into crypto-currency. I humbly started off with $15 a month and only went up or down in terms of pennies, lo and behold however, that $15 would turn into hundreds (thanks to freelancing) and sooner than I realized I had already amassed over $4,000 in stocks! Now instead of fluctuating in terms of pennies, my overall earnings can dip or ascend pretty dramatically! Looking forward to investing more and more.

2.) My biggest source of anxiety is definitely trying to live up to expectations, this both applies in the real world and in my freelancing career. Not that I feel a constant pressure of performing my best but rather trying to establish new connections with people or introducing myself to others always fills my stomach with butterflies because I have to introduce myself with a certain kind of tone, appearance, etc. and talk with confidence of course. This has definitely gotten better in college where I literally meet with and interact with new people daily.

3.) So short-term I'm really excited to get into the JAM Stack, I know you know what that is but for those who don't, the JAM Stack is a new philosophy for creating modern websites and includes some really awesome tools and features to make some amazingly fast and optimized websites! Long-term-ish I'm excited to be studying medicine and neurology, hopefully later on down the road attending med school and actually accomplish an M.D (adding "Dr." before my name is plain bad-ass).

3.) This one for some reason is kind of hard to answer - I don't really have a specific question but I do want to know this: zen-foro or shen-foro :thinking:

I don't :sad:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Apple

Apple Cloud infrastructure engineer. Enhanced Advanced The Nightclub

It's pronounced zen-for-oh.

When you retire, what job would you like to have worked all your life?

9. mistermantas

mistermantas Designer, Dev · mnts.lt Developer Enhanced Advanced

Last.fm:
    mistermantas
    Discord:
    Mantas#2709
    Twitter:
    mistermantas
    i chAngEd mY usErname so people wouldn't call me that, but anyway. Thank you for your answers! It's always interesting to get to know a person at a little more than surface level.

• Like Like x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    Shaun

Discord:
    Athys#9347
    Definitely a job/legacy in the medical industry, I reckon that's be my current aspirations but plans can change :shrug:

11. Apple

Apple Cloud infrastructure engineer. Enhanced Advanced The Nightclub

What ethnicity are you?

12. OP
    OP
    Shaun

Discord:
    Athys#9347
    According to my 23andMe results, I'm 99.7% Punjabi (I'm Indo-Pak).

• Creative Creative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.