• Revival Contributor
  • Toxic
  • Referrer
  • 250 Club
  • Staff
Hey there guys,

For anyone here's a recap of Apple Event 2019 courtesy of theverge.com:
  • APPLE TV PLUS ONE-YEAR TRIAL COMES WITH EVERY APPLE DEVICE PURCHASE
    • For those unaware, Apple is launching a content streaming service called Apple TV Plus which is launching on November 1st. It will only cost $4.99/month.
  • THE UPGRADED SEVENTH-GEN IPAD HAS A 10.2-INCH DISPLAY
    • This is for their budget iPad line, the iPad will be released September 30th for only $329.
  • APPLE WATCH SERIES 5 HAS AN ALWAYS-ON DISPLAY
    • "The new Apple Watch Series 5 doesn’t look much different than last year’s model, but it houses a few new tricks inside. Most notably, it’s the first Apple Watch to support the always-on display function."
    • "Instead of limiting what’s shown on the display to extend battery life, like most other smartwatches, the Series 5 dims the brightness, but it retains all of the same visuals you’d normally see while using it. It also has the same 18-hour battery life as the Series 4, which is an impressive feat."
    • "The Series 5 costs $399 for the GPS model and $499 for the GPS + LTE model, so they’re the same prices as before. However, it’s the first Apple Watch to release with ceramic and titanium finishes, the prices of which weren’t shared onstage, so expect them to be pricey."
  • IPHONE 11 IMPROVES ON THE XR IN EVERY WAY
    • This new iPhone improves on the XR in literally every way possible. It features Apple's new A13 Bionic processor and GPU, a 6.1-inch LCD display & much more.
    • "The iPhone 11 has a dual-camera system, and one of the highlights of the iPhone 11 (which is also coming to all of the new iPhones) is the slow-mo selfie videos. Apple is calling them “slofies,” and they look amazing."
    • This new iPhone 11 will start at only $699; $50 cheaper than the iPhone XR.
  • IPHONE 11 PRO AND IPHONE 11 PRO MAX: THEY’RE HERE
    • There's a lot to say, so I'm going to let The Verge take over again.
    • "The new iPhone headliners are the iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max. Each has a three-camera system, complete with a telephoto, ultra-wide, and regular lenses. Apple touted that each of the three cameras is capable of shooting in 4K resolution at 60 frames per second, and an onstage demo showed that upcoming software can record different subjects through each lens. My colleague Chris Welch wrote more about what these cameras might be capable of, if you’re interested in mobile photography."
    • The iPhone 11 Pro has a 5.8-inch OLED, and the Pro Max has a 6.5-inch OLED. Both feature an impressive 1,200 nits of brightness. Like the iPhone 11, these phones have the new A13 Bionic processor and GPU. It will be available in four colors, and the iPhone 11 Pro starts at $999.
All in all, Apple has definitely made some technological advancements on their phones this year. I might buy the iPhone 11 to be honest. What surprised you this year?

Aladarr

Domain Merchant
Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
Discord
Aladarr#4422
  • 1 Year
  • 250 Club
Yeah, I watched the event they had at Steve Jobs Theatre.
Got through it 2 hours later. Great launches, especially as they've worked on the cheap pricing for Apple TV Plus and App Arcade.
for only $4.99 aswell, jesus.

0n

Advanced
Reaction score
  • 1 Year
  • Referrer
  • Christmas Event 2018
  • Halloween Event 2018
The iPhone 11's kinda boring, they didn't even remove the notch while the competition did, I'd rather get a cheaper and slower android mid-ranger with no notch for half the price

Verringer

we're all waiting for good news
Owner
Enhanced
Advanced
The Nightclub
Famous
Reaction score
Discord
Chris Verringer#4395
Snapchat
Verringer
Twitter
Verringer
  • 1 Year
  • Yorkshire
  • Revival Contributor
  • Christmas Event 2018
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Verringer's Award
The iPhone 11's kinda boring, they didn't even remove the notch while the competition did, I'd rather get a cheaper and slower android mid-ranger with no notch for half the price
I'm sticking with my Xs Max for another year, it's just not worth upgrading this year at all - not sure what Apple are doing nowadays 🙄

cheap pricing for Apple TV Plus and App Arcade.
for only $4.99 aswell, jesus.
Definitely going to be subscribing, $10 for both of the services for everyone in my house - really good pricing.

Top Bottom