when u gonna restock?

mnwd

Business Account
Reaction score
Discord
living_proof#9459
Telegram
mnwd_service
We are always in stock and orders can be placed manually at any time through the customer service at https://t.me/mnwd_service . As we are still fixing some bugs in our webshop we keep the quantities in there low, so only between 1-3k until all bugs are found and fixed in it.

Adam

Reaction score
Discord
Terfs#6969
Twitter
LagClear
  • 1 Year
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Referrer
  • 250 Club
We are always in stock and orders can be placed manually at any time through the customer service at https://t.me/mnwd_service . As we are still fixing some bugs in our webshop we keep the quantities in there low, so only between 1-3k until all bugs are found and fixed in it.
I am trying to get the tokens & the logins if possible?

mnwd

Business Account
Reaction score
Discord
living_proof#9459
Telegram
mnwd_service
As our tokens are unclaimed and phone verified, they don't have a email:password login, which is perfect for you so you claim it if you plan to use it manually. This fact, that the tokens are unclaimed does not affect the usability in anyway, they work on any Discord server, even the ones with phone lock. To do so you can though login to the token using the following script and then claim it:

Code:
function login(token) {
setInterval(() => {
document.body.appendChild(document.createElement `iframe`).contentWindow.localStorage.token = `"${token}"`
}, 50);
setTimeout(() => {
location.reload();
}, 2500);
}
login('TOKEN');
Procedure: Go to discordapp.com/login. Press F12 or similar to get to the developer console, go to the scratchpad/js-environment or the console, replace TOKEN with your actual token and click run.

Adam

Reaction score
Discord
Terfs#6969
Twitter
LagClear
  • 1 Year
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Referrer
  • 250 Club
As our tokens are unclaimed and phone verified, they don't have a email:password login, which is perfect for you so you claim it if you plan to use it manually. This fact, that the tokens are unclaimed does not affect the usability in anyway, they work on any Discord server, even the ones with phone lock. To do so you can though login to the token using the following script and then claim it:

Code:
function login(token) {
setInterval(() => {
document.body.appendChild(document.createElement `iframe`).contentWindow.localStorage.token = `"${token}"`
}, 50);
setTimeout(() => {
location.reload();
}, 2500);
}
login('TOKEN');
Procedure: Go to discordapp.com/login. Press F12 or similar to get to the developer console, go to the scratchpad/js-environment or the console, replace TOKEN with your actual token and click run.
Well I need the login

mnwd

Business Account
Reaction score
Discord
living_proof#9459
Telegram
mnwd_service
As already said you can create your own login for it, we sell Discord tokens not Discord accounts.

mnwd

Business Account
Reaction score
Discord
living_proof#9459
Telegram
mnwd_service
And note if your app actually requires a login you might want to consider using a different one.

Adam

Reaction score
Discord
Terfs#6969
Twitter
LagClear
  • 1 Year
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Referrer
  • 250 Club
And note if your app actually requires a login you might want to consider using a different one.
Well I am not using it for raiding or anything

mnwd

Business Account
Reaction score
Discord
living_proof#9459
Telegram
mnwd_service
In that case, I don't understand why you don't want to login to the token and claim it. Can you elaborate about what you plan to use it for?

Adam

Reaction score
Discord
Terfs#6969
Twitter
LagClear
  • 1 Year
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Referrer
  • 250 Club
In that case, I don't understand why you don't want to login to the token and claim it. Can you elaborate about what you plan to use it for?
Well I want the login to view any dms with the account

mnwd

Business Account
Reaction score
Discord
living_proof#9459
Telegram
mnwd_service
That you can do by logging in to the token, make sure to read our article description, in case you find anything unusual. I will quote it here:

[After intensive tests we found that the older a token is the more resistant it is to bans.]
Because of this fact and after a while of beta-testing with some of our customers with positive feedbacks exclusively, we decided to phone-verify our whole stock of aged tokens. These tokens have been generated a very long time ago and MIGHT HAVE DM HISTORY FROM A VERY LONG TIME AGO accordingly. There should never be a DM history in the account, not generated by you, with a date closer than 4-6 months in the past.

It is required to generate some DM history when creating an unclaimed to token to make it as stable as possible. Our process includes that we generate the token and regularly use it on an automated basis for an amount of time. Then the tokens will rest for months before they are being sold. This procedure ensures the best protection against Discord's countermeasures for bot usage in any way.

Adam

Reaction score
Discord
Terfs#6969
Twitter
LagClear
  • 1 Year
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Referrer
  • 250 Club
Well I am not trying to get old dm history just current with the tokens I purchase

mnwd

Business Account
Reaction score
Discord
living_proof#9459
Telegram
mnwd_service
And, as I already explained two times above, you can login to the token using the procedure and use it like any other Discord account.

mnwd

Business Account
Reaction score
Discord
living_proof#9459
Telegram
mnwd_service
bumperino bumperino bumperino

mnwd

Business Account
Reaction score
Discord