Verringer
  • 1 Year
  • Yorkshire
  • Revival Contributor
  • Christmas Event 2018
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Verringer's Award
  • Staff
I'd first of all like to thank everyone for participating in our Halloween event last month, all awards have been issued!

The halloween style is now gone, along with the spooky sales - but Christmas is just around the corner and we have lots planned and we're well prepared!

This announcement is focusing only on the recent changes to our discipline system that hopefully none of you will ever have to encounter.

Warnings are Gone
We are in the process of renaming warnings to infractions, there will still be places where they are referred to as warnings however for example on profile pages they will now be called infractions as it's more fitting for their use.​

Introducing Infractions
You can now see other users infractions, this allows us to provide a public log of warnings, bans and suspensions to everybody on site.

It's also worth noting that we have been going very light on warnings up until now - that's going to change so we advise you read up on our rules as soon as possible!​

Appeals Are Here
For those unlucky enough to find themselves with their access to the website restricted, we have introduced appeals.

These are limited to users who receive permanent bans and are convicted of scamming in our disputes - so please don't message us on Discord about your ban!​

Suspension Bans
Our infractions system is now issuing automatic suspensions for users who repeatedly break rules, these start at a day and eventually become months.

Suspended users can still view the website however can not participate, they can also not appeal their suspension.​

Banned Users
Users who find themselves on the receiving end of a permanent ban are now able to browse the forum still and appeal their ban.​

Convicted Scammers
Sometimes we make mistakes and that is why we're allowing people who we convict of scamming to appeal the decision.​

Blacklisted Users
If you see a blacklisted user, you can assume that dealing with them is definitely a bad idea.

They are not able to browse the forum, are submitted to the SFS database and are unable to appeal this decision.​

Temporary Ban Lists
We have worked extremely hard on our new discipline system, however sadly the one thing we haven't been able to keep working is our old ban list.

For now we have created our own, however there are limitations with it such as:
  • Unable to see blacklisted users on it
  • A limit of users who can be seen on the page
  • Not sorted by the date they received the ban
We do plan on getting a new system that's up to par with the old one developed, but we consider it a low priority.​

Rules Changes
Our rules are constantly changing, so it is important that you are up to date with them.

Whenever we change something, we post an update to our Twitter feed to let everyone know and update the 'last date updated' at the bottom of the page to let you know.​

There are things that will be changed around, so make sure you're following our Twitter to stay up to date. This is a new system that we're working on as we go, but we are hoping to create a safer and better place to trade using it.

Verringer

we're all waiting for good news
Enhanced
Advanced
Owner
The Nightclub
Famous
Reaction score
Discord
Chris Verringer#4395
Snapchat
Verringer
Twitter
Verringer
  • 1 Year
  • Yorkshire
  • Revival Contributor
  • Christmas Event 2018
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Verringer's Award
  • Staff
On a side note, we're preparing for Christmas at the moment and want your feedback on what you'd like to see during the Christmas period:

If you'd like to give to others, we're also going to be doing some giveaways over Christmas and would love your involvement in these giveaways:

Please do not respond to this thread to discuss this, instead use the threads linked in this post to discuss this. (y)

JK

Bot Developer
Enhanced
Advanced
The Nightclub
Reaction score
Discord
Orochimaru#1337
Twitter
___Sasuke______
  • 1 Year
  • $25 Donation
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Generous
  • 250 Club
I mucho liko the chango

gf

i take any donations tbh
Advanced
The Nightclub
Reaction score
Telegram
@thiccfucker
Twitter
AyoSkrt
  • 1 Year
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • 250 Club

Ally

Reaction score
  • 1 Year
  • 250 Club
Little disappointed with the inability to see ban lists as my curiosity always gets me... alas, that's a sacrifice you have to make I suppose. I do like the new punishment system.

Regardless, I think what's been changed here is only for the better and I'm happy about that. Very nice update. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom