Selling DM Advertisement Discord Bot[2/2]

ThomasDevv

Reaction score
Hey there,

Have you ever dreamt of a bot that actually advertises your guild efficiently? Well, here is what you've been looking for. I'm currently here providing a Discord bot which does so for the silly price of $3. Basically, for whoever is curious, the way it works is; it iterates through a certain guild's members, and DMs them a short advertisement line with reasonable timeouts inbetween. Of course, you're able to customize that advertisement line to suit your needs. With that being said, I didn't have too much space within the title, so here it goes; I'm also providing a full-on ticketing bot[$5], a reputation bot[$5] in which you're able to add or deduct reputation points from other members with a limited usage of once a day for each member, and finally, a raid bot[$4]. Basically, it joins all members in an array/set of values and then outputs them all in a message with each ping split by a newline. Timeouts are included between each message.

If you'd like a custom order, feel free to shoot me a DM either on here or on my Discord: Thomas#5291

Notes:
- I'm new to the forums, thus I'll be providing 2 vouch copies for the reputable ones.[2/2]
- The bots are written in NodeJS, using the Discord.js library to interact with Discord's API.
- I could go first if you have got high reputation.
- After purchasing/given a vouch copy, you get permanent support for your product.
- If you'd like any additional stuff added to your product, we can discuss that further on Discord.

Thank you.

Last edited:

RobotPigeon

Professional borb
Developer
Enhanced
Advanced
The Nightclub
Reaction score
  • 1 Year
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • 250 Club
I hope you realize a bot that sends unsolicited advertisements is 110% against the Discord ToS and will get you banned.
Edit: As are raid bots.

ThomasDevv

Reaction score
I hope you realize a bot that sends unsolicited advertisements is 110% against the Discord ToS and will get you banned.
Edit: As are raid bots.
Thank you for the critcism. After all, it's the user's responsibility when using this product. Though, timeouts and usage of an alternate account should minimize the risk of you getting banned.

Zaid

Minevele Network
Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
Discord
Zaid#0940
  • 1 Year
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Referrer
  • 250 Club
Are you by chance giving vouch copies?

ThomasDevv

Reaction score
Updates log: 10/16/2018:

- The bot now listens to the ratelimit event and either stops execution for 5 minutes or destroys the current instance and moves onto a new randomly generated token out of a JSON object.
- Guild members who have already been DMed are now stored in a SQLite database and are ignored during iteration to prevent message duplication.
- If you get banned from the current guild, it'll DM you and ask you to choose one of two options, either to proceed with the next guild, or move onto a separate token, and begin iteration starting from the index it has stopped at on the previous loop.
- The time it has taken to DM each user is now logged to the console(stored elsewhere if required)
- The interval set between each iteration is now changed.
- Online guild members are now DMed first. Basically, I filter the members by their presence status and compare the returned values against "online", the members returned are then pushed into a separate array and are iterated through first.
- The bot's presence game status now changes every here and then.
- A random number is now added at the end of each message sent to minimize the chances of getting banned.

Last edited:
Top Bottom