We use cookies to provide the best possible experience.

By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

Offering FAST Refunds - Amazon GOD - Bestbuy - Costco - Zalando - Nordstrom - Nike - 99.9% SR - 5 Years Expe

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by Diz, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Diz

Diz Member

Pretty basic service, I can refund your past orders. The more recent the easier it is to get refunded. I do most every site, pm me if you have questions on if I do the site you want to use. I do not require any money upfront it is all paid after the refund is completed. After I finish I require 20% of the purchase amount. Pretty simple stuff guys!​

2. Sloth

Sloth Always Be Humble Enhanced Advanced

Discord:
    Sloth#0007

This is just common sense and knowing what to say to the customer service team, i have done 50+ times (mainly on amazon)

3. OP
    OP
    Diz

Diz Member

Yeah amazon is fairly commonsense until you get to ober $1,000. Also, what do you do when you're speaking with them and they say they will refund you after you return the item. I highly doubt you know how to refund bestbuy or apple. So before committing read everything. You say its common sense yet you probably couldn't do it yourself.

4. Sloth

Discord:
    Sloth#0007
    it depends what route you go down, with the majority of stuff i do it's just i didn't receive it, so its pretty self explanatory.

5. OP
    OP
    Diz

Diz Member

You must only have ever tried amazon

6. Sloth

Discord:
    Sloth#0007
    i have done it on various London brands, nike and footasylam