The Nightclub
Reaction score
  • 1 Year
  • Revival Contributor
  • Toxic
  • Referrer
  • 250 Club
  • Staff
I have a strong passion for music and I wanna hear what you guys like to listen to.

I am personally a fan of alternative & indie pop/rock music.
My favorite band is Two Door Cinema Club, I was introduced to them by Projecki Projecki & Verringer Verringer and have been in love with their music ever since.

So, what do you guys like to listen to?

Apple

Cloud infrastructure engineer.
Enhanced
Advanced
The Nightclub
Reaction score
Discord
j05h#4960
  • 1 Year
  • $50 Donation
  • Revival Contributor
  • Revival Donator
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • $25 Donation
I have a strong passion for music and I wanna hear what you guys like to listen to.

I am personally a fan of alternative & indie pop/rock music.
My favorite band is Two Door Cinema Club, I was introduced to them by Projecki Projecki & Verringer Verringer and have been in love with their music ever since.

So, what do you guys like to listen to?
I actually like quite a bit of classical. Started learning the piano at the age of 7 and since then I've developed a taste in the likes of Mozart and Beethoven. :smile:

Clean Bandit's not bad for my favourite pop artist, some of their songs are great.

Phewo

Picture Magician
Community Manager
Enhanced
Advanced
The Nightclub
Reaction score
  • 1 Year
  • Revival Contributor
  • Toxic
  • Referrer
  • 250 Club
  • Staff
I actually like quite a bit of classical.
From the age 2-7 my parents used classical music to calm me down. I was a pain as a child from what I've heard. Nowadays, when classical music plays I for some odd reason am able to hum the tune by instinct, it's really weird because I have no idea how I remember the music.

Clean Bandit's not bad for my favourite pop artist, some of their songs are great.
The only song I remember from Clean Bandit is Rather Be. I sung it constantly in 5th grade.

Apple

Cloud infrastructure engineer.
Enhanced
Advanced
The Nightclub
Reaction score
Discord
j05h#4960
  • 1 Year
  • $50 Donation
  • Revival Contributor
  • Revival Donator
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • $25 Donation
From the age 2-7 my parents used classical music to calm me down. I was a pain as a child from what I've heard. Nowadays, when classical music plays I for some odd reason am able to hum the tune by instinct, it's really weird because I have no idea how I remember the music.

The only song I remember from Clean Bandit is Rather Be. I sung it constantly in 5th grade.
Aha, it could be the certain scales/arpeggios from some songs which may be common in other songs.

Rather Be is great, Symphony is my favourite though.

Verringer

we're all waiting for good news
Owner
Enhanced
Advanced
The Nightclub
Famous
Reaction score
Discord
Chris Verringer#4395
Snapchat
Verringer
Twitter
Verringer
  • 1 Year
  • Yorkshire
  • Revival Contributor
  • Christmas Event 2018
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Verringer's Award
Definitely pop punk, probably followed by hardcore, punk, classic rock, etc.

Top Bottom