Orochimaru#1337
Twitter
___Sasuke______
  • 1 Year
  • $25 Donation
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Generous
  • 250 Club
How is your life? Like in general, I need some life stories.

wrust

Streamer | twitch.tv/wrusttv
Enhanced
Advanced
Famous
Reaction score
  • 1 Year
  • Club Owner
  • Revival Donator
  • You Already Know My Name
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Generous
A lot of drama in 8th grade at the moment. Today, had in school suspension because I beat two kids up for getting near my girlfriend when she felt uncomfortable. Anyways, wondering how other people's lives are! Looking forward to reading them all.

JK

Bot Developer
Enhanced
Advanced
The Nightclub
Reaction score
Discord
Orochimaru#1337
Twitter
___Sasuke______
  • 1 Year
  • $25 Donation
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Generous
  • 250 Club
A lot of drama in 8th grade at the moment. Today, had in school suspension because I beat two kids up for getting near my girlfriend when she felt uncomfortable. Anyways, wondering how other people's lives are! Looking forward to reading them all.
Why beat them up? Just force them to leave without injuring them lmao. Last person that beat me up I burned down their garage. Though no one knows it was me. Life of a Pyromaniac

Polar

https://twitch.tv/poelrb
Advanced
Reaction score
Discord
poelr#5508
Twitter
poelrb
  • 1 Year
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • 250 Club
Feeling lonely and depressed. Starting to uh, well not become sure of my life choices at the moment following I.T in college because I find it difficult to do assignments due to presumably my ASD (I have many traits to ASD but I'm not diagnosed, so not even sure if it's just my characteristics). I'm not sociable other than online and I do not play with many friends playing games. I wish to because my passion for the last 8 years has been YouTube/Twitch and I rely on content regarding multiple people because I'm too shy to do solo content.

I'm starting to disregard my friends automatically which is something I do not like doing, but somehow I manage to do it. Every chance I get to do something with friends my anxiety takes over. So I literally have no social life apart from family and online.

Plus, I'm starting to feel like a disappointment because of my dad. I did some work experience at his office and did it really, really well (apparently to them and his co-workers, who gave me a big gift bag containing a tonne of nice stuff) but still can never find a job which was the purpose for the experience. Finding a job within the area especially without a car (learning to drive currently) and having difficulty recruiting someone especially in customer service is difficult enough around where I live.

My dad understands that it's so much harder to find a job than it was years ago, but it still doesn't help feeling like I'm disappointing my family constantly because so far there has been no hope for me to start a career so far.

Ultimately, I try my best to help around the house and around different things, especially since my college has an area dedicated to getting work.. But I also live decently far away from college (around 45 minutes away) so most of where the jobs are located is not good for me for bus routes even if I take two buses.

WBU?

gf

i take any donations tbh
Advanced
The Nightclub
Reaction score
Telegram
@thiccfucker
Twitter
AyoSkrt
  • 1 Year
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • 250 Club
sir how in the fuck in the 8th gradde are you gettin jelous for people gettin near your gf

Zaid

Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
Discord
Zaid#0940
  • 1 Year
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Referrer
  • 250 Club
How is your life? Like in general, I need some life stories.
My life is alright, nothing much.

pretty much
1) Sleep
2) School
3) Gaming
4) Food
5) Repeat

Denial

Blacklisted
Scammer
Advanced
Reaction score
Last.fm
Denial
Discord
Denial#0193
Spotify
SafaB
Snapchat
Denial
Telegram
Denial6685
Twitter
Corrupt_Denial
  • 1 Year
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Referrer
Why beat them up? Just force them to leave without injuring them lmao. Last person that beat me up I burned down their garage. Though no one knows it was me. Life of a Pyromaniac
Why the garage?
[doublepost=1539412124][/doublepost]
tuff

JK

Bot Developer
Enhanced
Advanced
The Nightclub
Reaction score
Discord
Orochimaru#1337
Twitter
___Sasuke______
  • 1 Year
  • $25 Donation
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Generous
  • 250 Club
Why the garage?
[doublepost=1539412124][/doublepost]
tuff
Well, I don't want to kill them. Just burn their worldly possessions.

Denial

Blacklisted
Scammer
Advanced
Reaction score
Last.fm
Denial
Discord
Denial#0193
Spotify
SafaB
Snapchat
Denial
Telegram
Denial6685
Twitter
Corrupt_Denial
  • 1 Year
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Referrer
Well, I don't want to kill them. Just burn their worldly possessions.
What if the fire were to spread or if they were to talk into their garage rofl

Top Bottom