Initiative Q - The next Bitcoin

Ryder

Advanced
Reaction score
Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of credit cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.

signup for a free $18

Last edited by a moderator:

Rouing

Sr. Cloud Operations Engineer
Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
  • 1 Year
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Referrer
  • Generous
  • $50 Donation
  • $25 Donation
Unless you do your research, avoid at all costs!

This is a standard pyramid scheme with a bunch of bullshit on top.

THIS IS NOT THE NEXT BITCOIN
IT IS THE NEXT BITCONNECT.

gf

i take any donations tbh
Advanced
The Nightclub
Reaction score
Telegram
@thiccfucker
Twitter
AyoSkrt
  • 1 Year
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • 250 Club
Unless you do your research, avoid at all costs!

This is a standard pyramid scheme with a bunch of bullshit on top.

THIS IS NOT THE NEXT BITCOIN
IT IS THE NEXT BITCONNECT.
explain more pls

Tyler

Animatorator
Advanced
The Nightclub
Reaction score
Discord
[Tyler]#9999
  • 1 Year
  • Christmas Event 2018
  • Halloween Event 2018
You just copy+pasted the default message, that is a bit spammy.
Perhaps actually tell us what you know about this cryptocurrency rather than what they tell you?

Tyler

Animatorator
Advanced
The Nightclub
Reaction score
Discord
[Tyler]#9999
  • 1 Year
  • Christmas Event 2018
  • Halloween Event 2018
Also, niftay niftay
To my knowledge only 10% of the amount promised is given on signup, another 40% can be obtained by inviting people, but the last 50% they will give out via annual "tasks"
Seeing as no one knows what those might be, they may ask for more personal data, or simply make the tasks not worth-while.
If it was a scam, it would make itself seem more valuable than it is by offering "free money", and then when people invest actual money they can shut it down and walk away with a profit.
This being said, I am not an expert on this so I encourage you to do your own research before signing up.

niftay

Middleman
Advanced
The Nightclub
Reaction score
Discord
niftay#3801
Spotify
Jerhzy
Twitter
niftayy
  • 1 Year
  • Generous
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • 250 Club
Also, niftay niftay
To my knowledge only 10% of the amount promised is given on signup, another 40% can be obtained by inviting people, but the last 50% they will give out via annual "tasks"
Seeing as no one knows what those might be, they may ask for more personal data, or simply make the tasks not worth-while.
If it was a scam, it would make itself seem more valuable than it is by offering "free money", and then when people invest actual money they can shut it down and walk away with a profit.
This being said, I am not an expert on this so I encourage you to do your own research before signing up.
I did it, got like 7k or something

Top Bottom