Is reselling domains profitable?

Cyclops

Reaction score
  • 1 Year
I've looked around, and seen a lot of people buying domains. So my idea was to buy good domain names that end with .com for about $2, then sell them for $20. Would people actually buy good domain names for $20?

JK

Bot Developer
Enhanced
Advanced
The Nightclub
Reaction score
Discord
Orochimaru#1337
Twitter
___Sasuke______
  • 1 Year
  • $25 Donation
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Generous
  • 250 Club
I've looked around, and seen a lot of people buying domains. So my idea was to buy good domain names that end with .com for about $2, then sell them for $20. Would people actually buy good domain names for $20?
I own the domain sasuke-uchiha.com and someone will be renting it for $30 a month..so yes..and domains can cost more that 15M.

Pizza.com sold for 17mil

Cyclops

Reaction score
  • 1 Year
I own the domain sasuke-uchiha.com and someone will be renting it for $30 a month..so yes..and domains can cost more that 15M.

Pizza.com sold for 17mil
How much did you buy that sasuke domain for?

Croc

Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
Discord
Croc#1111
  • 1 Year
  • Referrer
  • 250 Club
In the real world, domain investors spend thousands on domains, flip them, and re-sell for a profit. Ultimately, they try and get it for as low as possible to maximum their margins. Don't believe me, check out NamePros, it is a domain name forum with over 1 million members and is extremely active.

wrust

Streamer | twitch.tv/wrusttv
Enhanced
Advanced
Famous
Reaction score
  • 1 Year
  • Club Owner
  • Revival Donator
  • You Already Know My Name
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Generous
I think I am going to hop into this community because I can get domains for pretty cheap, anyways, best of luck to everyone! (QUOTE if you have any suggestions of how to start selling domains, or how to know if a domain is valuable)

Denial

Scammer
Advanced
Reaction score
Last.fm
Denial
Discord
Denial#0193
Spotify
SafaB
Snapchat
Denial
Telegram
Denial6685
Twitter
Corrupt_Denial
  • 1 Year
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Referrer
As long as you know how to do it properly , it's extremely profitable.

If you're interesting in buying & selling domains check out Croc Croc 's domainer club discord community server here

Top Bottom