Site Update It's All About the Little Things!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verringer

we're all waiting for good news
Enhanced
Advanced
Owner
The Nightclub
Famous
Reaction score
Discord
Chris Verringer#4395
Snapchat
Verringer
Twitter
Verringer
  • 1 Year
  • Yorkshire
  • Revival Contributor
  • Christmas Event 2018
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Verringer's Award
  • Staff
It's been a while since our last big announcement, but there has still been lots going on - this should bring you up to speed with the latest additions and changes if you're not following our Twitter.

New Features
URL Shortener
You may have already seen the vrt.mk domain around but are not sure how to use it, it's about time we share our URL shortener.

All posts now feature a share icon in the top right, if you have a click - you'll see the vrt.mk URL in your clipboard - like magic!

If you want to see the rest of the functionality (it's pretty cool!) then take a look at the documentation, it's pretty easy to understand but if you're unsure then make a post in the questions forum and we'll help you out!
Site Colours
We added some more options to customise the website's colours so you can make the site look just how you want.

If you haven't upgraded your account then you can change the base colour of the site to one of our selections. Enhanced members also gain access to set a custom hex colour for the site, so the site can be your favourite shade of your favourite colour - exactly, this isn't new but it's definitely cool!

Advanced members gain access to the most exciting way to customise the site, gradients. I haven't turned these off since I started using them because they're just so nice.
Automatic Awards
With so many people working to get all of our awards, it was evident that issuing them manually via our support tickets wouldn't be a permanent option.

We reached out to a developer and had some changes made to their addon that would allow us to automate awards - at the moment only referral awards are automatic but we'll be doing lots more in the future!
Nominations
If Discord had a way to block the phrase 'are you looking for staff', I probably would have done it after the crazy amount of messages I've had from you guys offering your help :heart:

The great news is that we are looking for staff, but we're doing something a bit different - nominations.

If you see somebody on the forums who you think would make a good staff member, head to their profile and click Nominate in the top right hand corner - fill out the form and we'll keep them in mind! :police-man:
Changes
Advertisements
Our advertisement prices have been adjusted appropriately and we believe they are now not only a great deal - but affordable for everyone.

Take a look at the new pricing and submit your advertisement as soon as possible to reserve your place when the current ones expire.
Rules
Rules aren't fun to write, they're not fun to have but they're a necessity and we wanted to ensure our rules were as fair, understandable and loophole-free as possible - we think we're there now. :detective:

You can get to our rules at any time by clicking Documentation in the footer and going to Rules and Guidelines.
Milestones
Google finally have decided that we are the most important website in the world with the keyword / name Virtual Market, and appropriately have made us #1 - so we no longer need to share our full links to get found!

We also have our first user with over 500 posts, wrust wrust - congratulations! :clapping:

Our resources are booming too, with 60+ having being uploaded in the first month, that's 2~ a day.

Almost all of the statistics in our last announcement just under a month ago have been smashed by double too, 8000+ posts we have in 1200+ threads, nearly 700 members and almost 200 suggestions - wow! :shocked:​

JK

Bot Developer
Enhanced
Advanced
The Nightclub
Reaction score
Discord
Orochimaru#1337
Twitter
___Sasuke______
  • 1 Year
  • $25 Donation
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Generous
  • 250 Club
Good boi Chris

Denial

Blacklisted
Scammer
Advanced
Reaction score
Last.fm
Denial
Discord
Denial#0193
Spotify
SafaB
Snapchat
Denial
Telegram
Denial6685
Twitter
Corrupt_Denial
  • 1 Year
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Referrer
Looking forward to the future of VM! :thumbs-up:

wrust

Streamer | twitch.tv/wrusttv
Enhanced
Advanced
Famous
Reaction score
  • 1 Year
  • Club Owner
  • Revival Donator
  • You Already Know My Name
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Generous
Beautiful, love it all!

Frank

PebbleHost CTO
Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
  • 1 Year
  • Halloween Event 2018
Almost all of the statistics in our last announcement just under a month ago have been smashed by double too, 8000+ posts we have in 1200+ threads, nearly 700 members and almost 200 suggestions - wow! :shocked:
Very nice to hear about the growth. Keep it up :open-smile:

wrust

Streamer | twitch.tv/wrusttv
Enhanced
Advanced
Famous
Reaction score
  • 1 Year
  • Club Owner
  • Revival Donator
  • You Already Know My Name
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Generous
OMFG I JUST REALIZED HE TAGGED ME, I feel so special. I am actually crying right now..

Edgeless

Reaction score
Discord
Edgeless#7364
Twitter
EdgelessBladeZ
  • 1 Year
  • Halloween Event 2018
Sweet, those stats are going up fast. :o-hand:

Blake

Youtuber 2k+ Subs // Trusted MiddleMan
Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
Discord
Blakesterr#7947
Twitter
xBogle_
  • 1 Year
  • 250 Club
Although, decipherer is still a massive post farmer and is quite obnoxious

gf

i take any donations tbh
Advanced
The Nightclub
Reaction score
Telegram
@thiccfucker
Twitter
AyoSkrt
  • 1 Year
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • 250 Club
that kid who has 500 post literally spams the fucking fourms

Ghast

Marketing Enthuisiast | SEO is power
Advanced
Reaction score
Discord
Ghast#8336
Twitter
GhastPics
  • 1 Year
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Referrer
  • 250 Club
Give us awards. We deserve it..... right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom