Verringer
  • 1 Year
  • Yorkshire
  • Revival Contributor
  • Christmas Event 2018
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Verringer's Award
  • Staff
As a brit, long-time viewer of KSI's content and over the age of 9 - I'm on #TeamKSI.

Also, if you haven't seen their diss tracks + videos yet - which did you prefer?

Imo 'On Point' crushes Logan Pauls video + song, as he will :sunglasses:

There's a poll, but I'd also love to know which team you're on and which diss track you preferred.

Denial

Blacklisted
Scammer
Advanced
Reaction score
Last.fm
Denial
Discord
Denial#0193
Spotify
SafaB
Snapchat
Denial
Telegram
Denial6685
Twitter
Corrupt_Denial
  • 1 Year
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Referrer
I'm going to be honest, I'm on #TeamKSI however I think he's gonna lose due to the fact that Logan is a freak of nature when it comes to athleticism. KSI has more experience & a better trainer, however he isn't very athletic and I haven't seen much improvement from KSI over the 5-6 months since "beef" initially started. I hope KSI wins however my hopes for that happening aren't too high at the moment. I hate both of the Paul brothers so much... they're so obnoxious & idiotic.

For the Deji vs Jake Paul fight I'm 100% no doubt think that Deji will win. As mentioned in a interview, Deji has more natural talent than KSI. Therefore dodging Jake Paul's punches will be easier than usual. Furthermore, I've noticed a lack when it comes to Jake Paul & his training. Deji has shown extreme commitment to the fight, training in the gym while Jake Paul is tweeting his ass off. I do think that Deji is a complete idiot for what he did at the gym today... I mean what the hell was he expecting! In addition to the fact that Deji is training, I think he has a trick up his sleeve. It's always nice seeing the under dog prove everyone wrong :wink:

When it comes to diss tracks, KSI's is way better. Logan Paul's just sounds like rip off of some Eminem songs mixed with some Ice JJ Fish. Logan Paul lacks lyrical flow just like he lacks competency. Also, I think that Deji's diss track is heavily underrated and it definitely deserves more attention as it sounds quite good imo.

P.S. : Logan is a pussy for walking away from the press conference.

Ninja

Mafioso
Advanced
The Nightclub
Reaction score
  • 1 Year
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • 250 Club
Bro, KSI's "On Point" diss was amazing. I loved the music video.

Brandon

Fisher
Advanced
Reaction score
Discord
Brano#0025
Telegram
itsBrano
Twitter
itsBrano
  • 2 Year
  • 1 Year
  • 250 Club
Not going to lie KSI is going to take the dub for his fight Deji I have very mixed opinions around it

Ninja

Mafioso
Advanced
The Nightclub
Reaction score
  • 1 Year
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • 250 Club
advertising on my stream huh wowwowowowowow

Verringer

we're all waiting for good news
Enhanced