Last person to reply gets 10$

Enrico

Reaction score
Discord
Enrico#6215
  • 1 Year
The last one to post on this thread will get 10$ PayPal from me! :money-stacks:

Have fun :smirk:

(The thread can't be closed without a valid reason!)

gg

Scammer
Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
  • 1 Year
  • Verringer's Award
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • 250 Club
This thread should be closed because it invades my constitutional rights

Enrico

Reaction score
Discord
Enrico#6215
  • 1 Year
Well I'm fine with closing it, as long as I'm the last person who responded here ;)

gg

Scammer
Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
  • 1 Year
  • Verringer's Award
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • 250 Club
Close it buddy or you scared?

gg

Scammer
Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
  • 1 Year
  • Verringer's Award
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • 250 Club
This is America close it

Enrico

Reaction score
Discord
Enrico#6215
  • 1 Year
American't, Netherlands it is here!

Julius

Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
Discord
Julius#1000
  • 1 Year
  • Generous
  • Referrer
  • 250 Club
This is simply so you can post farm for yourself and hav an excuse “So I get the last reply” Someone close the thread. Made for post farming.

Julius

Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
Discord
Julius#1000
  • 1 Year
  • Generous
  • Referrer
  • 250 Club
Exactly what I stated, the thread won’t ever close, he just replies to everyone else and ez post count.
M6Gaming M6Gaming

gg

Scammer
Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
  • 1 Year
  • Verringer's Award
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • 250 Club
Verringer Verringer lock for postfarming (I’ll buy a rank)

Enrico

Reaction score
Discord
Enrico#6215
  • 1 Year
This is simply so you can post farm for yourself and hav an excuse “So I get the last reply” Someone close the thread. Made for post farming.
Exactly what I stated, the thread won’t ever close, he just replies to everyone else and ez post count.
It wasn't meant for post farming, I thought that it would just be fun and get a good conversation going, thats why I posted it in the "Forum Games" section.
Everyone has a chance to reply to this and give some good input and that goes for every single thread on the forum, not only here. Comparing this to the other forum games and your rules to "post farming", the whole forum games section should be closed. The games on there are never ending and you can just keep on posting whatever you want in there, the only difference is that there arent any specific rules to what you have to post in here. The "Never Ending Story" is just a thread where you have to post a single word and you are contributing to the game.

If you just come here and post a random word or letter (Like our buddies above me ;)) I can completely understand that you see it as post farming, but not if you are just having a conversation?
And its pretty hypocritical to call me out for post farming on here while you are litteraly doing the same. If you really had a problem with post farming you would've not posted it in here but pm'ed me and/or a staff member about it.

Last thing I wanted to say is that I dont really get why you are all so allergic to post farming and start calling someone out after a few posts
If I wanted posts I wouldve commented on as many threads as possible, welcome everyone in the new member section, reply to all the forum games and all possible other threads. But thats not what I'm doing, I just reply if I want to or if I feel that I can give some valid input.
I dont care for the number of posts, it doesnt get you anywhere. (Only the first 5 Posts do)

It's a bit longer than I expected it to be, but I just wanted to say it. :blowing-kiss:

Julius

Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
Discord
Julius#1000
  • 1 Year
  • Generous
  • Referrer
  • 250 Club
It wasn't meant for post farming, I thought that it would just be fun and get a good conversation going, thats why I posted it in the "Forum Games" section.
Everyone has a chance to reply to this and give some good input and that goes for every single thread on the forum, not only here. Comparing this to the other forum games and your rules to "post farming", the whole forum games section should be closed. The games on there are never ending and you can just keep on posting whatever you want in there, the only difference is that there arent any specific rules to what you have to post in here. The "Never Ending Story" is just a thread where you have to post a single word and you are contributing to the game.

If you just come here and post a random word or letter (Like our buddies above me :wink:) I can completely understand that you see it as post farming, but not if you are just having a conversation?
And its pretty hypocritical to call me out for post farming on here while you are litteraly doing the same. If you really had a problem with post farming you would've not posted it in here but pm'ed me and/or a staff member about it.

Last thing I wanted to say is that I dont really get why you are all so allergic to post farming and start calling someone out after a few posts
If I wanted posts I wouldve commented on as many threads as possible, welcome everyone in the new member section, reply to all the forum games and all possible other threads. But thats not what I'm doing, I just reply if I want to or if I feel that I can give some valid input.
I dont care for the number of posts, it doesnt get you anywhere. (Only the first 5 Posts do)

It's a bit longer than I expected it to be, but I just wanted to say it. :blowing-kiss:
Well that’s just a complete lie. You simply want to continue to post so you can get all the posts you can get. It’s pretty obvious. If you want to start a discussion go to general discussion.

Hornsbys

Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
  • 1 Year
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • 250 Club
**Casually waits till Veridium is viewing the thread so I know when to reply **

Nevexo

Zoom zoom it's Nev.
Developer
Enhanced