Completed Looking for a partner to run a server with me!

Sloth

Always Be Humble
Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
Discord
Sloth#0007
  • 1 Year
  • Generous
  • $25 Donation
  • 250 Club
A bit about me - I have been in the management scene for around 3 years also alongside owning server there and now. So my background is fairly decent regarding communities as well as server development.

What is my server called? My server is called RoyalLands, I acquired RoyalLands a few weeks ago and do believe it could be very big with the correct type of monetization.

The reason why I am not doing this by myself is due to the fact I prefer working with people and feel like I work better with a team.

What is done? What needs doing? Currently, all that is done is the setup (factions) the logo, banner, portal page as well as an animated banner.
There are only a few things that need doing and that is setting up a hub, custom skyblock and also starting a discord server.

Want to see more? Contact me for more info about this.

How to contact me? Either pm me on here or discord.

MythicGirl

Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
Discord
MythicGirl#3818
  • 1 Year
  • 250 Club
A bit about me - I have been in the management scene for around 3 years also alongside owning server there and now. So my background is fairly decent regarding communities as well as server development.

What is my server called? My server is called RoyalLands, I acquired RoyalLands a few weeks ago and do believe it could be very big with the correct type of monetization.

The reason why I am not doing this by myself is due to the fact I prefer working with people and feel like I work better with a team.

What is done? What needs doing? Currently, all that is done is the setup (factions) the logo, banner, portal page as well as an animated banner.
There are only a few things that need doing and that is setting up a hub, custom skyblock and also starting a discord server.

Want to see more? Contact me for more info about this.

How to contact me? Either pm me on here or discord.
Maybe add some requirements to keep unwanted people away. I know that we don't have that many random people on here yet, but it will be 100% easier.

Sloth

Always Be Humble
Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
Discord
Sloth#0007
  • 1 Year
  • Generous
  • $25 Donation
  • 250 Club
Maybe add some requirements to keep unwanted people away. I know that we don't have that many random people on here yet, but it will be 100% easier.
true thanks for the idea

Julius

Banned
Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
Discord
Julius#1000
  • 1 Year
  • Generous
  • Referrer
  • 250 Club

KamGuEts

Reaction score
Telegram
Hi to those who read this..

I am off work today at 3:30. Is there anyone in the SJ area who needs or would like a partner to do some climbing in welsford/sunnyside?

let me know

SilizArts

The Nightclub
Reaction score
Discord
Siliz.Arts#0399
Twitter
SilizArts
Hi to those who read this..

I am off work today at 3:30. Is there anyone in the SJ area who needs or would like a partner to do some climbing in welsford/sunnyside?

let me know
Mmmmaaaybe make your own post instead of hijacking a dead one. Would be more beneficial tbh.

Top Bottom