Offering Mantas Vilčinskas • Virtual Market staff — thread designs, ads, UI/UX, web front-end, and branding ❤

mistermantas

Designer, Dev · mnts.lt
Developer
Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
Last.fm
mistermantas
Discord
Mantas#2709
Twitter
mistermantas
  • 1 Year
  • Referrer
  • 250 Club
  • Staff

Attachments

Last edited:

MythicGirl

Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
Discord
MythicGirl#3818
  • 1 Year
  • 250 Club
Greetings! I'm Mantas. As the title says I'm a professional graphic designer and web developer, currently freelancing, and enjoying my vacation...

Dude, where's your thread design!?

Okay, okay, calm down... I'm currently working on some commisions, so I haven't got the time to create a pretty thread design. Better have something good rather than crap, so I decided to go for something more practical — text! You can Ctrl+F it and stuff. It's great.

Okay, well, how do I know you're a "professional graphic designer"?

I've been freelancing and working on personal projects — some open source & nonprofit — since 2016 and in this time I've gained a strong portfolio with honorable references (here, I suppose they'd be vouches). Here's what my co-worker said (Head of Sales and HR, Callam J.) at one of my workplaces known as RabbitNode:

"Mantas is a very conscientious worker and works really well to time. He’s able to handle a number of projects all at one time. This was extremely evident when we worked together at RabbitNode. We worked together on a number of projects and each time Mantas was always the person who would be giving the project that push that is needed. I always thought that made him a very unique person. With every project that he works on he strives for perfection which is shown all of the time by the hours that he puts in whenever he is working."

I've got a great thread design and showcase of my work at RabbitNode here.

You can find more on my Behance and GitHub (also Angellist).

Sounds great — how much do you charge?

Well, first of all: I rarely work for free. If you have non-commercial projects, though, like charity projects or maybe even open source projects, feel free to reach out.

Now: I decide the pricing on a case by case basis. My pricing doesn't just include how many "man hours" I'll work on the project, but also what kind of support you can expect.

Another thing to consider is that most of my projects (with some exceptions) will include "by mnts" branding. This is so that I can get the recognition that I need and it allows me to lower the price on my commisions, but don't worry — this branding will never be intrusive.

How do I contact you?

Discord is preferred. Create a new ticket by going to my Discord and typing `-new` in the bot commands channel. I am based in Europe, so if you're in a place like Seattle, excuse the delays.

Other notes

I don't work with XenForo, Enjin, Buycraft, and generally don't like doing themes because the systems are usually very restrictive.

Thanks for reading!
What do you prefer to work with if not Xenforo?

mistermantas

Designer, Dev · mnts.lt
Developer
Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
Last.fm
mistermantas
Discord
Mantas#2709
Twitter
mistermantas
  • 1 Year
  • Referrer
  • 250 Club
  • Staff
What do you prefer to work with if not Xenforo?
I haven't ever done a forum redesign... It's not fair to expect someone to work with something they're not knowledgeable with.

However I've worked with flarum, but that's in an eternal beta. Xenforo is expensive, I don't have a license, and I've never had the chance to properly dig into it.

MythicGirl

Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
Discord
MythicGirl#3818
  • 1 Year
  • 250 Club
I haven't ever done a forum redesign... It's not fair to expect someone to work with something they're not knowledgeable with.

However I've worked with flarum, but that's in an eternal beta. Xenforo is expensive, I don't have a license, and I've never had the chance to properly dig into it.
Never expected you too, I was just a bit curious.

mistermantas

Designer, Dev · mnts.lt
Developer
Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
Last.fm
mistermantas
Discord
Mantas#2709
Twitter
mistermantas
  • 1 Year
  • Referrer
  • 250 Club
  • Staff
Yeah, but you never wrote what you worked with, only what you didn’t work with xd.
Yeah bevause everything else is still "on the table," I'm happy to look into and work with other systems. Even Xenforo, it's just that I can't provide the kind of experience to clientele i want to at the moment.

Why don't you take a look at my behance portfolio? :)

MythicGirl

Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
Discord
MythicGirl#3818
  • 1 Year
  • 250 Club
Yeah bevause everything else is still "on the table," I'm happy to look into and work with other systems. Even Xenforo, it's just that I can't provide the kind of experience to clientele i want to at the moment.

Why don't you take a look at my behance portfolio? :)
Will do later.

mistermantas

Designer, Dev · mnts.lt
Developer
Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
Last.fm
mistermantas
Discord
Mantas#2709
Twitter
mistermantas
  • 1 Year
  • Referrer
  • 250 Club
  • Staff
Thread design fixed!

mnts will soon be rebranded — if you're a developer or designer, or just anyone who would like to work in our new studio, please join the Discord for new details. We will not take any percent from your commissions.

Apple

Cloud infrastructure engineer.
Enhanced
Advanced
The Nightclub
Reaction score
Discord
j05h#4960
  • $50 Donation
  • Revival Contributor
  • Revival Donator
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • $25 Donation
  • Club Owner
Vouch for Mantas, absolutely amazing designer!

mistermantas

Designer, Dev · mnts.lt
Developer
Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
Last.fm
mistermantas
Discord
Mantas#2709
Twitter
mistermantas
  • 1 Year
  • Referrer
  • 250 Club
I'll be soon updating this thread design. Say goodbye while it's still here :')

In addition, if you are a sales rep, and want to bring commissions to me, get in touch. Maybe we can work something out.

Top Bottom