We use cookies to provide the best possible experience.

By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

Selling Mass Discord Account Creator [DAC]

Discussion in 'Software' started by Influxes, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Influxes

Influxes Member

[​IMG]

2. OP
    OP
    Influxes

Influxes Member

Learn more about DAC HERE

3. gf

gf Active Member

Telegram:
    @thiccfucker
    Twitter:
    AyoSkrt
    5 accounts per minute? i think i can make them that fast with my hands tbh

4. OP
    OP
    Influxes

Influxes Member

yes, but can you beat that while you are away from your computer?

5. gf

gf Active Member

Telegram:
    @thiccfucker
    Twitter:
    AyoSkrt
    yes

6. OP
    OP
    Influxes

Influxes Member

then you have long arms

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Apple

Apple Member Advanced

Does this program supply the user with tokens?

8. JacobVM

JacobVM Member

dont buy this. it made me 4 accounts in 2 hours, owner was very rude, and has yet to give me the $10 refund that he said he would provide.

9. OP
    OP
    Influxes

Influxes Member

Okay, let me straiten these facts. I sold DAC to the user known on many forms as Jacob. On this form he is known by the name JacobVMJacobVM . I was originally not going to sell DAC to him due to the fact that he has outstanding loans from two other people on a form known as MCM. But that is besides the point. The transaction went smoothly, and all resources were provided. The speed of DAC can vary and relays on a whole bunch of variables. Don't ask me what these variables are, because some I still don't know about. I was trying to help JacobVMJacobVM with improving the speed that DAC made accounts with multiple resources and tricks. JacobVMJacobVM refused to even try the suggestions I was making and demanded a refund. I politely told him that my TOS in the DAC server and on all other forms, -Deal wasn't done on VM, and so my TOS wasn't on VM yet- says no refunds. I told JacobVMJacobVM that I would be willing to give a partial refund of $10. He continually tried to bargain and raise the refund. I stated that I am only willing to give a partial refund of $10. He then proceeded to say he was going to charge back on me, which also violates my TOS. I told him very clearly, that if he chose to charge back he would forfeit his right to a partial refund and would also have his licence key removed. He decided to proceed. He then contacts me a couple days later asking for a $13 refund. I told him since he decided to go with the option of a charge back, there would be no refund. He then contacts me yet again, saying he wants the $10 refund. I responded as I did before.
    --- Posts Merged, Nov 12, 2018 ---
    not currently, but I am working on that ASAP

10. JacobVM

JacobVM Member

No, you wasted my time, saying you could do the $10 refund, then just kept fucking around. Also, I did try ALL of your suggestions, including buying a fucking VPN.

11. OP
    OP
    Influxes

Influxes Member

the fact remains, you acnolaged what would happen when you said you would chargeback.

12. JacobVM

JacobVM Member

No, you said it would happen once I DID chargeback. But I never did. So where is my refund of $10?

13. OP
    OP
    Influxes

Influxes Member

Forfeited, as I said above.

14. JacobVM

JacobVM Member

Mmk, then give me access to dac back for the rest of the month that I had paid for.

15. OP
    OP
    Influxes

Influxes Member

again, as I said above, I reserve the right to remove licences.

16. JacobVM

JacobVM Member

and keep my money? lmao enjoy the ban on mcm, mct, and vm + paypal. dumb fuck.

17. OP
    OP
    Influxes

Influxes Member

I warned you what would happen if you decided to proceed. This was your own doing.