• 2 Year
  • 1 Year
  • Yorkshire
  • Revival Contributor
  • Christmas Event 2018
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Staff
Hi there everyone,

It's been a while since our last update; turns out life starts catching up in your twenties.

New Ownership

At the start of this year I began moving away from forums, they're not something that resonate with me in the same way anymore and I'd much rather build a platform to my own spec nowadays.

That paired with not having enough time in a day which will only get worse in the coming year, I simply can't offer this site what it needs going forwards and haven't been able to for long enough.

As such I've handed the site off to E Enterprise who has big plans for the site, as someone I've worked with frequently - I trust he's up to the job and will give this site the push that you guys; the community, deserve.

I'll still be around, and you can always see what I'm up to on my personal site or if you're from Yorkshire, come stop by the Yorkshire Discord that I run!

Before I leave, I'm also going to plug Crescent Studio - would appreciate a few follows as I move into this new endeavour!

Forum Additions

Now we're over that, I'm excited to announce that E Enterprise has already been making improvements to the site.

Starting with some new sections, you'll now find discussions related to cryptocurrency and the stock market on Virtual Market.

There's also a shiny new referral integration, which leads perfectly into...

Giveaway

E Enterprise is also running a $200 crypto giveaway to build some hype for the future.

If you'd like to take part all you need to do is:
  • Get your referral code + refer 1 friend
  • Post 1 thread on Virtual Market
The prize will be given to one person as a single $200 transfer of the cryptocurrency of your choosing. Good luck!

The Future

Lastly - I want to say thanks for the ride and a huge thank you to everyone who has used the site so far and I really look forward to seeing what the future brings.

E Enterprise has some huge plans, some of which I'll be helping out on and the future is looking great for the site.

See you around! 👋🏼

gf

i take any donations tbh
Advanced
The Nightclub
Reaction score
Telegram
@thiccfucker
Twitter
AyoSkrt
  • 2 Year
  • 1 Year
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • 250 Club
will this be the new big thing ?

Careful

Simplicity
Advanced
Reaction score
Discord
Oscar N.#0906
Twitter
Olle_Swedish
  • 250 Club
  • 2 Year
  • 1 Year
  • Christmas Event 2018
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Referrer
A new owner you say, hopefully, new bigger things will happen now.

Enterprise

Enhanced
Advanced
Owner
Reaction score
  • 2 Year
  • 1 Year
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • $25 Donation
  • $50 Donation
  • $100 Donation
Winner is Gameingg Gameingg
DM'd on Discord/Site to claim your prize!

Top Bottom