Site Update Resources, Referrals, Awards, Upgrades, Milestones & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verringer

we're all waiting for good news
Enhanced
Advanced
Owner
The Nightclub
Famous
Reaction score
Discord
Chris Verringer#4395
Snapchat
Verringer
Twitter
Verringer
  • 1 Year
  • Yorkshire
  • Revival Contributor
  • Christmas Event 2018
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Verringer's Award
  • Staff
It's almost been a month since Virtual Market released to the public and it has been one awesome month, we have had lots of new faces in the community, loads of new features and suggestions implemented and are well on our way to becoming the next top forum.

New Features
Resources
The most recent addition to the forums is perhaps the most requested, resources!

We're coming in hot with this one and allowing upgraded members to sell their resources from the start - hot!

You can take a look at our resources here, add your resources here and upgrade your account here if you wish to sell them.
Awards
We believe strongly in customisation, individuality and recognition - this can be hard to achieve on most forums but we're fixing that with awards for a variety of things.

We have an award for everything, telling you about each of them would probably take too long so instead you should take a look yourself.
Referrals
I'm a strong believer that some of the best advertising can be achieved through a great product that's worth sharing and word of mouth, we have the great product - so now we're adding incentives for sharing with your friends.

If you invite one of your friends to the forum, then you'll get our awesome Referrer Award and starting from September we're adding more awards for referrals as well as $$$ rewards - keep your eyes peeled!
Business Accounts
Representing your business properly is important which is why we have implemented business accounts.

Take a look at our Have You Seen: Business Accounts for a run-down on this.
Upgrades & Colours
Whether you're looking for more features to enhance your Virtual Market experience or you just want to stand out a bit more - we want you to be able to express yourself.

We have a full rainbow of name colours available for purchase for only $5 each or $30 for them all if you're always looking for the best deal and not able to decide on one colour!

For those in need of more features Advanced and Enhanced are available for $10 and $25 each, with Enhanced being available for $15 if you already have Advanced.
Member Requirements
As an extension of a suggestion, we have added a base set of restrictions to new members to help prevent against new accounts being used to abuse our systems.

You can read more about this here.
Problematic, controversial and useful are all words that we'd use to explain reputation systems. After we implemented our base-reputation system, we noticed a lot of abuse of the system and had to come up with a solution to it.

We implemented rule 1.9.4 and we believe it works well and have received a lot of feedback since it's implementation - but we're always working to improve it so please share your suggestions!
Advertisements
We have had a few inquiries in to whether we offer advertisements, we bit the bullet and have added the necessary system for near-automatic advertisements.

If you're interested in advertising with us, you can find out more here.
Bitcoin Payments
PayPal isn't an option for everybody and sometimes you may not want to use it.

Thanks to BitPay, we have added automatic Bitcoin payments to Virtual Market for advertisements, account upgrades, name colours & donations.
Milestones
We now have over 300 members, 4,000 posts and 600 threads as well as over 200 people in our discord server!

In just a few weeks we have received over 100 suggestions, bug reports and feature-requests and 84% of those have already been resolved! 74% of which have been accepted, duplicates or already implemented!

We appear to have gone from unranked to 2nd on Google for the search term Virtual Market - this is great news!​

Last edited:

Rouing

Sr. Cloud Operations Engineer
Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
  • 1 Year
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Referrer
  • Generous
  • $50 Donation
  • $25 Donation
Some of these "awards" fit way to well.

SickSkillz

Reaction score
  • 1 Year
  • 250 Club
Nice update post!
I missed some of the added things while I was away, so it’s nice to see them all in one thread.

BuddyCrafted

Master of Ideas
Chat Moderator
Advanced
The Nightclub
Reaction score
Discord
BuddyCrafted#6299
Snapchat
BuddyCrafted
Twitter
BuddyCrafted
  • 1 Year
This site is already less toxic and more interesting than other forums sites I've used! Can't wait to see what the future holds!

Garner

Reaction score
  • 1 Year
It's nice to see the man, the myth, the legend. Verringer the founder of MCM back at it again. I will support you till the day I die brother.

Ninja

Mafioso
Advanced
The Nightclub
Reaction score
  • 1 Year
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • 250 Club
nice awards you got there, hmm you know uh *cough* hmu with a custom one yeah *seizure*

Edbtvplays

Reaction score
Discord
Edbtvplays#0001
Twitter
Edbtvplays
  • 1 Year
forums is looking good so far the owner is active and the community is not toxic nice work!

BasicWatermelon

https://kryptondesigns.co.uk
Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
Discord
BasicWatermelon#5801
  • 1 Year
  • Retired Staff
  • Referrer
  • Generous
Liking these updates - Excited to see what comes in the future

Ghast

Marketing Enthuisiast | SEO is power
Advanced
Reaction score
Discord
Ghast#8336
Twitter
GhastPics
  • 1 Year
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Referrer
  • 250 Club
Impressive updates!

wrust

Streamer | twitch.tv/wrusttv
Enhanced
Advanced
Famous
Reaction score
  • 1 Year
  • Club Owner
  • Revival Donator
  • You Already Know My Name
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Generous
I am enjoying every second of these updates, let's keep on going!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom