Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
  • 2 Year
  • 1 Year
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • 250 Club
  • Staff
Hey, I am going to be the first to admit this and be straight with you all - our aspirations and plans did not work out this year.

A Short Explanation

I could blame this on a lot of things, but I do not think excuses are the things you want to hear right now. We wanted to do much with Virtual Market this year but we have really struggled to basically achieve anything thus far. And I know many of you will have lost your faith in Virtual Market, you may believe we are passed a point of no return where we just can't move forward or become an established marketplace but despite all of this, I still have high hopes for this platform.

However, I come to you all one last time - you are all the backbone of this platform and if we want any hopes of reestablishing our presence in the online marketplace forums scene, we need your help.

How Can You Help?

We want this to be a community built platform, tailored and designed to work for you. Therefore, the best way to help us get back off the ground is to provide us with as many suggestions as you may possibly have. We don't just want feature requests, we want to know how you guys would like us to advertise and what kind of community you want us to build. Anything you can suggest to us to make this platform better for all would be appreciated. Transparency is going to be key moving forward, so be as brutal and honest as you need to be. Sugarcoating the areas and things we need to improve on are not going to be beneficial to us, or the wider community.

We would also really appreciate any kind of referrals to your friends we can get, we are going to look to shortly reintroduce our referral rewards to act as an extra incentive to get sharing Virtual Market with people you know. We've built a stellar core community that upholds great values, and if you can help further expand that to friends and people you know uphold a similar standard and would fit in perfectly with the VM community, then we are going to see amazing new faces in our community that paid advertisements can't buy.

We will look to get some sorts of paid advertisements out there in the near future, however right now we want to focus on ensuring we have everything perfect.

Team Changes

I will be talking with Verringer Verringer and the rest of the team over the coming week(s) to establish any changes to our existing team we need to make. This may equate to some people unfortunately leaving us or just some others moving around into different places on the team.

However, I think it is also important we introduce some fresh life into the team, and with that, I welcome anyone who thinks they can benefit our team in any way and would be willing to come join our team and be part of the rebuilding efforts, to open a direct message with me here on Virtual Market where we can discuss potential roles and opportunities for you on the team. I know there are some really talented and intellectual people in our community who could be of great benefit to the staff team and look forward to exploring different possibilities and positions with some of you in the coming days and weeks.

Conclusion

Even though we totally bailed out on all of our promises so far this year, there have been spikes of activity on Virtual Market and some of you have been keeping us afloat a little bit recently and for that, I can not thank you enough. With your help, I promise that we can make all of our efforts over the past few years completely worthwhile.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact me through direct messages or by replying to this thread! ❤

Verringer

we're all waiting for good news
Enhanced
Advanced
Owner
The Nightclub
Famous
Reaction score
Discord
Chris Verringer#4395
Snapchat
Verringer