Site Update Virtual Market is Officially Live!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verringer

we're all waiting for good news
Enhanced
Advanced
Owner
The Nightclub
Famous
Reaction score
Discord
Chris Verringer#4395
Snapchat
Verringer
Twitter
Verringer
  • 1 Year
  • Yorkshire
  • Revival Contributor
  • Christmas Event 2018
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Verringer's Award
  • Staff
For those who were already here, welcome back and for those who are new; welcome!

I imagine you have lots of questions, what is this, who are you, what's changed, what year is it?! Lucky for you - this thread is going to answer every question you have and more.

Who are you?
You may know me as Verringer, founder of the first ever Minecraft trading forum and the largest to date.

I feel no need to verify this but my member ID on there is 69891 and I'll gladly respond to any pm's with a secret phrase to prove it if you don't believe me.

I stepped down from the site in October 2015 and sold the site to somebody who at the time I thought would be a great fit; I changed my mind within weeks and sincerely apologise for the awful state and lack of innovation on that site - I hope I can make up for it now.​

What's changed?
This question is aimed at those who did not like the way I dealt with things, my attitude - or me in general.

A lot has changed, I've had 3 years away and learnt a lot of things that I would've been good to know when I was 14/15.​

Why Virtual Market?
Virtual Market is actually something I have been planning for several years, when the opportunity came up to take this off Avery's hands - it was impossible to resist.

I thoroughly believe that I have a lot to offer the trading community, there's a lot of ideas that I have that would innovate the way things are done that I struggle to believe haven't been done yet.​

What can I do?
You may be interested in joining our team, if so then we're looking for active members who are leading examples in the community to help out, please don't private message us though, we hate having to say no!

Perhaps you just want us to succeed, in which case the best thing you can do is share, share, share!

If it's something else, slide in to my inbox.​

What is tmw.media?
tmw.media is the parent organisation of all my projects, some of which you may have heard of.

Keeping the site under a parent organisation allows us to integrate our organisations with each other better - for example the headphones button.

It also allows us to deal with situations better if anything were to arise, as we have a great team with lots of different opinions.

Don't worry though, the site will not be ran in a corporate way.​

What happens now?
We're working hard on advertising Virtual Market, and with your help spreading the word - we should be well on our way to being the #1 place to trade any online virtual goods.

I'm really excited to be working on the site and looking forwards to the future - I hope it's going to be good.​

Avery

Founder
Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
Discord
Avery#9521
Snapchat
hewettavery
Twitter
hewettavery
  • 1 Year
  • Retired Staff
  • 250 Club
Congrats on the launch! High hopes!

mistermantas

Designer, Dev · mnts.lt
Developer
Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
Last.fm
mistermantas
Discord
Mantas#2709
Twitter
mistermantas
  • 1 Year
  • Referrer
  • 250 Club
Exciting! Can't wait to see what this launch brings.

Aladarr

Domain Merchant
Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
Discord
Aladarr#0001
  • 1 Year
  • 250 Club
Great to see another exciting new project on the go.
Can't wait to see what the future brings.

Fiery

Entrepreneur
Scammer
Advanced
Reaction score
Discord
Fiery#3049
Twitter
ogfiery
  • 1 Year
  • 250 Club
Super excited to see what VM has to bring to you and has to offer for us! Congrats on the release as well :)

M6Gaming

Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
Discord
M6Gaming#6000
  • 1 Year
  • 250 Club
So the legendary Verringer has returned, back and better than ever before :smile:

I'm definitely excited to see what comes to this community for the future!

Reactions: gg

Julius

Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
Discord
Julius#1000
  • 1 Year
  • Generous
  • Referrer
  • 250 Club
So the legendary Verringer has returned, back and better than ever before :smile:

I'm definitely excited to see what comes to this community for the future!
Hey M6! Been a while

MythicGirl

Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
Discord
MythicGirl#3818
  • 1 Year
  • 250 Club
For those who were already here, welcome back and for those who are new; welcome!

I imagine you have lots of questions, what is this, who are you, what's changed, what year is it?! Lucky for you - this thread is going to answer every question you have and more.

Who are you?
You may know me as Verringer, founder of the first ever Minecraft trading forum and the largest to date.

I feel no need to verify this but my member ID on there is 69891 - I'll pm anybody back with the phrase "Devin" if you send me a message saying "Who's your Daddy?" - I feel this is good enough.

I stepped down from the site in October 2015 and sold the site to somebody who at the time I thought would be a great fit; I changed my mind within weeks and sincerely apologise for the awful state and lack of innovation on that site - I hope I can make up for it now.​

What's changed?
This question is aimed at those who did not like the way I dealt with things, my attitude - or me in general.

A lot has changed, I've had 3 years away and learnt a lot of things that I would've been good to know when I was 14/15.​

Why Virtual Market?
Virtual Market is actually something I have been planning for several years, when the opportunity came up to take this off Avery's hands - it was impossible to resist.

I thoroughly believe that I have a lot to offer the trading community, there's a lot of ideas that I have that would innovate the way things are done that I struggle to believe haven't been done yet.​

What can I do?
You may be interested in joining our team, if so then we're looking for active members who are leading examples in the community to help out, please don't private message us though, we hate having to say no!

Perhaps you just want us to succeed, in which case the best thing you can do is share, share, share!

If it's something else, slide in to my inbox.​

What is tmw.media?
tmw.media is the parent organisation of all my projects, some of which you may have heard of.

Keeping the site under a parent organisation allows us to integrate our organisations with each other better - for example the headphones button.

It also allows us to deal with situations better if anything were to arise, as we have a great team with lots of different opinions.

Don't worry though, the site will not be ran in a corporate way.​

What happens now?
We're working hard on advertising Virtual Market, and with your help spreading the word - we should be well on our way to being the #1 place to trade any online virtual goods.

I'm really excited to be working on the site and looking forwards to the future - I hope it's going to be good.​
Is it bad that I didn’t know who you were before today? :joy: (If it existed, use my suggestion!)

Blake

Youtuber 2k+ Subs // Trusted MiddleMan
Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
Discord
Blakesterr#7947
Twitter
xBogle_
  • 1 Year
  • 250 Club
Hype! Glad I'm here early! :)

GOD

Reaction score
  • 1 Year
  • 250 Club
Is it bad that I didn’t know who you were before today? :joy: (If it existed, use my suggestion!)
No, however Verringer stirred up controversy on that site, his account being the first in the top 50, which would've given him an award, however he deleted his account, and despite himself being in the top 50, he wouldn't get the award out of mick's filthy hands

Julius

Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
Discord
Julius#1000
  • 1 Year
  • Generous
  • Referrer
  • 250 Club
Well.. I’m so excited to watch VM grow and hopefully one day become the new “MCM” and most likely better now that VM is more then just a Minecraft selling platform. Welcome to all new users and hope you enjoy VM! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom