Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
Discord
Croc#1111
  • 1 Year
  • Referrer
  • 250 Club
An individual from another forum messaged me this week wanting to know the best way to learn how to code. I thought I would share my response because I know countless others are wondering the same question even if they are too shy to ask.

"The absolute best way to learn any language is to start building stuff NOW! Don't want until you fully learn a language because that point will never come. Pros are constantly learning. Coding is a lifetime thing, you always are picking up new techniques."

With that said, I'm always available to offer guidance on taking your first steps into the world of code. I don't ask for compensation because the satisfaction of knowing I potentially changed someone's life makes it all worth it to me. :smile:

Zaid

Minevele Network
Enhanced
Advanced
Reaction score
Discord
Zaid#0940
  • 1 Year
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Referrer
  • 250 Club
I am interested in coding with visual studio code, it’s hard.

Hannes

Advanced
Reaction score
  • 1 Year
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Referrer
This is exactly how I learned and I'd even say its the best of way. For instance, let's say you want to learn the basics of discord bot development in node, instead of studying the whole documentation for both JS and discord.js you just make a simple bot. You'll learn how promises work, how the fs module works and why it works the way it does. Its much faster to look up the specific thing you need instead of learning the whole language/package, and you'll most likely remember it better too. :thumbs-up:

Top Bottom