What premium web resources are worth developing?

Verringer

we're all waiting for good news
Enhanced
Advanced
Owner
The Nightclub
Famous
Reaction score
Discord
Chris Verringer#4395
Snapchat
Verringer
Twitter
Verringer
  • 1 Year
  • Yorkshire
  • Revival Contributor
  • Christmas Event 2018
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Verringer's Award
  • Staff
Looking to expand my portfolio a bit and premium resources is probably one of the best ways to do that.

I've been doing some work with WordPress recently, although due to the complexity of those - I don't intend on releasing anything soon. Same goes for XenForo.

I've been looking at things like NamelessMC themes, Buycraft themes, Website Portals - are all of these still worthwhile making as premium resources or is the market too flooded already? Also what else may be worth making something for.

Thanks 🤞🏼

Apple

Cloud infrastructure engineer.
Enhanced
Advanced
The Nightclub
Reaction score
Discord
j05h#4960
  • 1 Year
  • $50 Donation
  • Revival Contributor
  • Revival Donator
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • $25 Donation
NamelessMC won't make you a lot of money. It's free software and the people wanting themes or extensions for it aren't going to have a large budget otherwise they would've bought XenForo in the first place. I'm pretty sure the Tebex theme "industry" is also pretty saturated.

Perhaps take a look around CodeCanyon? See if you can think of a unique WP plugin idea and try to get some sales.

Verringer

we're all waiting for good news
Enhanced
Advanced
Owner
The Nightclub
Famous
Reaction score
Discord
Chris Verringer#4395
Snapchat
Verringer
Twitter
Verringer
  • 1 Year
  • Yorkshire
  • Revival Contributor
  • Christmas Event 2018
  • Halloween Event 2018
  • Verringer's Award
  • Staff
NamelessMC won't make you a lot of money. It's free software and the people wanting themes or extensions for it aren't going to have a large budget otherwise they would've bought XenForo in the first place. I'm pretty sure the Tebex theme "industry" is also pretty saturated.

Perhaps take a look around CodeCanyon? See if you can think of a unique WP plugin idea and try to get some sales.
I’m looking to make themes, not plugins. Not really wanting to sell them outside of this community.

Good point about nameless. I’m not gonna even bother with Buycraft since you need subscription to work on themes.

Been looking at crafting store recently and portals, seems pretty easy and fun.

Top Bottom